19, Art major, lover of Michael Jackson, the Gorillaz, Japanese culture, and hip hop.
I love art of all kinds, dance, music, photography, fashion, sketching, painting, cartooning, anime, etc.
100 Drawing Challenges:iconhearta:OekakiArt || FanFiction.Net || 100 Drawing Challenges:iconheartb:100 Drawing Challenges by ~Salali1447
New prompt list from http://muura.deviantart.com/journal/10890280/
This looks like it's going to be interesting. c:
1. Draw an image, copy it three times and colour each differently/with different colours. Bonus!: use different media for each.
2. Draw something with a stereotypically feminine theme or style. (Flowers, pastel colours, beautiful subjects?)
3. Draw something with a stereotypically masculine theme or style. (Action, explosions, rough lines and angles?)
4. Draw something that is supposed to arouse positive emotion from the viewer (amusement, joy, sympathy). you can use both technique and the subject of the drawing to achieve this.
5. Draw something with no sa